We are currently looking for:
Part Time Sales Associate - Orono Store
Are you looking for an opportunity to have a wonderful retail sale job and make a difference? The Hope Chest for Breast Cancer may be just for you! Our St. Paul retail store sells upscale furniture, home décor, and women’s clothing to raise money for local women who are being treated for breast cancer.
We are looking for motivated sales associates who have previous retail experience.
At the Hope Chest, we have a passion for helping others, our community and enjoy bringing a positive attitude to our job on a daily basis. As an employee, you will be working closely with customers, selling merchandise, displaying and merchandising new inventory, and taking in donations as well as a variety of other projects.
• 2+ years of previous retail experience
• Ability to utilize customer service techniques and professional selling skills to achieve personal and team productivity goals
• Must have experience with POS systems and basic computer programs: Microsoft office, Outlook, Google, Word.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, and quickly learn new procedures
• Must be a team player, possessing strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
• Ability to provide prompt and courteous customer service to all customers, via phone or in person
• An eye for merchandising and an understanding of, and appreciation for, fine clothing and furniture·
• Availability to work 20-30hr a week, including weekends
• Ability to lift and move furniture
We would love to hear from you!
Please send your resume (including references) and a cover letter stating why you would like to work for the Hope Chest and 3 reasons why you would be the best candidate for this job to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!