HOPE CHEST EVENTS
The Hope Chest for Breast Cancer hosts some of the most exciting and fun events to help us raise money for our programs. Our events are a great way to join with family, friends, co-workers or neighbors to support a great cause!
Save the Dates for some fabulous events!
When: Saturday, August 17, 2013
Where: Canterbury Park in Shakopee
- Fillies 5K Walk & Trot - Starting at 10:00 AM
- Gates open at Noon. First race at 1:30 pm
- General Admission is $5.00 at the door.
- A day of exciting fillies' races
- Silent auction throughout the day
- Pink horseshoe memorial/honor wall
- Survivors parade
- Special Lady Slipper signature event cocktails
For the Month of May...Apple Autos will donate to the Hope Chest for Breast Cancer!\
When: Saturday, August 24, 2013
MN Pink Ribbon is partnering with HOPE CHEST FOR BREAST CANCER, supporting individuals and families in Minnesota Communities who are touched by breast cancer during a time when hope is needed. Help us by riding for HOPE! For more information go to www.mnpinkribbon.com
Ongoing in-store events:
Funky Chunky - Popcorn with a Purpose
In memory of the Founder of Funky Chunky, they have created 'Ronni's Popcorn.' Funky Chunky is donating 10% of every sale to the Hope Chest for Breast Cancer. Learn More